The Uprise Standing Desk. See below how stands above its competition!
With its contemporary lifting columns, this height adjustable standing desk will surprise you with its complete functionality, consistency and exceptional componentry. This adjustable height adjustable standing desk telescopes from 46" wide to 74" wide, which allows you to choose from 48” wide tops to tops over 90” wide. The Uprise Standing Desk is ideal for anyone whom wishes to sit and stand or even add a treadmill so you can sit, stand and walk at your desk.
The Uprise Standing Desk with its thee stage columns offers a height adjustment from 24.5" to 50.5" (this includes a desktop). The Uprise Desk has been weight tested at 400 lbs. Our base is certified at 800 Newtons per lifting column which equates to 180 lbs for a single column base, 360 lbs for a two-column base and 540 lbs for the 3-column desk.
The Uprise Standing Desk glides at an astonishing 1.7" per second. Not only will you be surprised by the speed, you will immediately not hear the normal groaning and grinding noise associated with most desk motors. This desk outranks its rivals by offering an uncompromising noise level of only 39 dB (whisper quiet) when being operated. The lack of noise is ideal for collaborative or cubicle settings & perfect for the home office environment as well.
3D Lamination Benefits
- Dimensional Flexibility - Continuous, seamless construction allows for freedom to create custom shapes and edge designs. Customers can design both horizontal and vertical components without the need to coordinate edge banding materials. Edge banding/T-molding can chip/crack and separate from the primary surface over time. In addition, edge banding creates unattractive seams that can harbor dirt or other contaminates as compared seamless to pressed parts.
- Increased Durability - 3D Laminates provides an overall higher level of durability when compared to other thermofoil products in the marketplace specifically in marring and stain resistance. The more durable performance provides a longer lasting, “like new” appearance over time.
- Impact Resistant - 3D Lamination will not crack, chip or break as compared to HPL. With excellent impact performance, it allows end users to utilize 3D lamination in areas where impact resistance is important to maintain integrity of the surface.
- Stain Resistant and Cleanability - 3D Laminates provide an excellent level of stain resistance to many common chemicals and substances found in the general office, home and medical environment. Stain resistant performance is comparable to HPL, with acetone being the primary differentiation between the two. In addition, 3D lamination provides for easy clean up, many times with just soap and water.
3D Quick Ship Laminate Worksurface
Designer 3D Worksurfaces - Made to Order (10 to 14 days to Produce)
Uprise Desk Base Features:
- Telescopes from 44.5” to 74” which accommodates desk tops from 46” to 80” plus wide
- Speed: raises/lowers at 1.7” per seconds up to 180lbs (including table top) 1.4" per second at 230 lbs to 275 lbs.
- 3 stroke lifting column raises & lowers from 24” to 50.75” high
- 360 lbs lifting power
- 39dB level (whisper quiet)
- 0.06W standby power consumption (one of the most green electric desks in the market)
- Power consumption use in 280W
- Anti-collision feature
- Soft start/stop feature(least friction on the gears)
- Control Box: maximum output: 29V DC, 10.0A
- Safety Functions:
- Overheat protection
- Overload protection
- Timeout/leg unbalance protection
- Comes in black, silver & white bases
- 5 Year Mechanical and 2 Year Electrical Warranty.
- Choose from the Up/Down or 4 position LED Pre-set controller.
3D Laminate Review
We hear from numerous corporate and home office users that ask us if our desk is sturdy because too many of them rock. We decided to video tape our Uprise 3D Laminate Desk (in the back) up against a VERY POPULAR discount desk.
The Uprise glides at 1.7" a second which makes it incredibly easy to transition from seated to standing position, while other discount desks take additional time. Click on image to see a side-by-side comparison:
The Uprise is also one of the quietest desks on the mark. This video was taped at standard volume level. It's important that desks do not make noise in a collaborative work environment, it can become incredibly distracting:
DESK CONTROLLER OPTIONS:
Up Down Controller
|4 Position Memory Preset Controller|